Designed to be perfect for new players who've never tried Warhammer 40,000, the Recruit Edition is the ideal way to dip your toes into the thrilling world of battles in the 41st Millennium.
Whether you want to try Warhammer 40,000, are looking for the perfect gift for a curious friend, child or relative or just fancy reinforcing your Space Marines and Necrons armies, this set is for you!
Collect your set, build your models and discover how to play in a series of starter missions that make learning the game fun. When you're done, expanding your set with the Elite or Command Edition is simple!
This set contains:
- 20 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess, including: - 1x Royal Warden: An unflinchingly loyal guardian, the Royal Warden is the enforcer of its Overlord’s will. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base. - 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base, and has a choice of heads and weapons. - 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base. - 1x Primaris Lieutenant: An accomplished company officer, a Lieutenant is tasked with assisting his Captain in every aspect of his duties, and leading his brethren on the battlefield. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base. - 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Recruit Manual is your 64-page guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape!
- Range rulers and dice – the essential accessories you need for gaming.
- Datasheets – providing you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings and more simple – perfect for when you want to add a final touch to your painted models!
Returns Our policy All Sales are Final. Exceptions are only for damage during delivery and claims for damages must be made within 24 hours of receipt of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Darkhold Games, 111 North Barron Street, Eaton OH 45320, United States.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, store credit will be applied to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, the original purchaser will need to authorize our working with you for a return.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: Darkhold Games, 111 North Barron Street, Eaton OH 45320, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.